Improving access to maternal health services
There is unequal access to health care and there are multiple problems in particular for pregnant women in a vulnerable situation:
- Difficulty in obtaining medication
- Lack of health care infrastructure
- Lack of transport, long distances
- Lack of financial means allocated to dispensaries to build up stocks for treatment
- Lack of qualified personnel
Our priority will be to see that adapted infrastructure is set up by supplying beds and by providing medical equipment for operating rooms to be used, among other things, for deliveries and caesareans, and also by training nurses.